Paul Bunyan Waterpark & Recreation Center ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDER
The Arcade and Waterpark are currently closed.
The Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes has a 30,000-square-foot indoor waterpark with features the entire family can enjoy.
The waterpark will close each day from 2:30pm-3:30pm for additional sanitizing measures.
Our waterpark is open most weekends and select weekdays and holidays. Our hours change throughout the season (we are doing our best to keep our guests informed of any changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please call to verify all waterpark hours of operation during or prior to the reservation process):
- Tube slide
- Four-story body slide
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Indoor/outdoor hot tub with heated outdoor patio floor
- Large treehouse with water cannons
- Non-slip rubberized deck
- 2,400-square-foot Gold Mine Arcade - currently closed
- Sourdough Sam's Snack Bar
- Paul's log walk
- Lazy river
- Pool basketball hoops
- Life vests available
- Lifeguard on duty during park hours
- Towels provided at front desk
- Locker room with showers
- Paul's Place & Babe's Barn Private Party Rooms (call 218-822-5570 or email us to book room)
Due to Covid 19 our capacity has changed and we have changed our pricing and admission structure. Please see below and call with any questions.
Check waterpark hours of operation prior to making a reservation. Currently we are in our off season hours and only open:
- Friday 4pm-9pm,
- Saturday 9am-2:30pm / 3:30pm-9pm
- Sunday 9am-5pm
Waterpark passes are not included with room rates. When booking your room, please check our hours of operation to ensure the waterpark will be open, or call us at (218) 822-5563.
You may purchase passes for the waterpark at the waterpark. *Extra sanitizing measures will be taken each day from 2:30pm-3:30pm.
- Session 1 - 9am-2:30pm $10 per person plus tax
- Session 2 - 3:30pm - 5pm Sunday, or 3:30pm - 9pm Friday and Saturday at $10 per person plus tax
*Public Access - may be limited based on Hotel Capacity. Please call prior to arriving to ensure there is space.
We welcome the public, but please call ahead to ensure the waterpark is open to outside guests. Call (218) 822-5563. Waterpark admission prices are per person per session.
- Session 1 - 9am-2:30pm
- Session 2 - 5pm Sunday or 4pm - 9pm Friday and Saturday
- Friday–Sunday: $10 plus tax per session
Recreation Center Activities
Many on-property outdoor activities are available through the Waterpark Recreation Center, including:
- Sand volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Ladder golf
- Playground area with zipline
Stop by the waterpark front desk to check out equipment.
Check out our waterpark party package!
Get waterpark wristbands, arcade tokens, pizza and pop, and a party room for groups of 8 or more.
Book your stay.
Reserve your room today.
Kids and adults come to the Goldmine to experience 2,400 square feet of gaming.
Explore things to do in Baxter, MN.
Who ever said adventure can't be close to home? Discover surprising new things to do right in your area with our exclusive staycation itinerary.